Monday, May 16, 2011

thanks

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 5:03 PM, dawn walmsley wrote:
Pauline,
I have viewed some of the photos and they ones I have seen so far are great. You really did a fantastic job capturing Maya's outer and inner beauy you and Holly were wonderful, very professional and knowledgeable and Maya and I both had a great time.
I truly hope that we have the opportunity to work together again, just next time I hope someone else is picking up the tab.... like a paying client.
I will look over the pictures over the next few days as I learn to navigate the snapfish website.
I look forward to hearing from you again once you've a chance to relax after your busy schedule.
Good luck with the move to your next apartment.
I will defiantly pass your name on to anyone I hear is looking for a great photographer, Holly's as well, she was just great.
Thanks again,
Dawn

No comments: